ChatGPT admits...Click here for details.
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Something is Coming for America's Top StockClick here to learn its name and why.
- Based on the share price being below its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bearish and SWN is experiencing slight buying pressure.
Southwestern Energy Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Southwestern Energy Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-0.1||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||36||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||1105983||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(6.45 - 7.01)||Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(6.29 - 6.91)||Sell|
Southwestern Energy Technical Analysis
|Nov 22||Nov 24||Nov 27||Nov 28||Nov 29||Nov 30||Dec 1||Dec 4||Dec 5||Dec 6|
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Southwestern Energy Stock
Is Southwestern Energy Stock a Buy?
- Southwestern Energy share price is 6.32 while SWN 8-day simple moving average is 6.52, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of SWN is 6.32 while Southwestern Energy 20-day SMA is 6.62, which makes it a Sell.
- Southwestern Energy 50-day simple moving average is 6.75 while SWN share price is 6.32, making it a Sell technically.
- SWN stock price is 6.32 and Southwestern Energy 200-day simple moving average is 5.91, creating a Buy signal.
SWN Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Southwestern Energy Stock Info
Price in USD:
Southwestern Energy 52-Week Range
Southwestern Energy (SWN) is a Sell
Southwestern Energy Share Price Forecast
What is the Southwestern Energy stock price today?
The Southwestern Energy stock price is 6.32 USD today.
Will SWN stock go up or go down?
Southwestern Energy> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Southwestern Energy overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Southwestern Energy is overvalued.
Is Southwestern Energy Stock a Buy?
- Southwestern Energy share price is 6.32 while SWN 8-day exponential moving average is 6.51, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of SWN is 6.32 while Southwestern Energy 20-day EMA is 6.64, which makes it a Sell.
- Southwestern Energy 50-day exponential moving average is 6.67 while SWN share price is 6.32, making it a Sell technically.
- SWN stock price is 6.32 and Southwestern Energy 200-day simple moving average is 6.27, creating a Buy signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Southwestern Energy
Is Southwestern Energy a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings decrease this quarter of $0.16 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, a decrease this year of $0.70 per share, and an increase next year of $0.35 per share.
Technical Analysis of Southwestern Energy
Should I short Southwestern Energy stock?
- SWN Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -0.1, suggesting Southwestern Energy is a Sell
- Southwestern Energy Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 36, which suggest Southwestern Energy is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Southwestern Energy is (6.45 - 7.01), which suggest Southwestern Energy is a Sell
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Southwestern Energy is (6.29 - 6.91), which suggest Southwestern Energy is a Sell
* Southwestern Energy stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.