7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Receive SWN News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than SWN
SWN Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||10.39|
|Price / Book:||1.06|
|Net Income (TTM):||$5.12B|
|Return on Equity:||102.25%|
|Return on Assets:||39.39%|
Southwestern Energy Earnings Forecast
Key Southwestern Energy Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 29 years for SWN is 62.90%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for SWN have been equal to 1.13% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 9.25% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of SWN is 12.33% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 39 years have been positive in 23 years.
Southwestern Energy Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Oil & Gas E&P|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||3.81|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||6.28|