The Results Are In: Bryan Perry's "Million-Dollar Beta Test"Click here to see how these extraordinary trading gains came to pass...and find out what Bryan has planned for the rest of 2023 - his fourth and final Beta Test.
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
America's Cash Bubble Set to Burst on December 13, 2023Watch His Free Video Here
- Based on the share price being above its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bullish and CAT is experiencing buying pressure, which is a positive indicator for future bullish movement.
Caterpillar Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Caterpillar Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||0.23||Buy|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||59.92||Buy|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||2743291||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(236.1 - 250.88)||Buy|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(248.51 - 279.91)||Sell|
Caterpillar Technical Analysis
|Nov 17||Nov 20||Nov 21||Nov 22||Nov 24||Nov 27||Nov 28||Nov 29||Nov 30||Dec 1|
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Caterpillar Stock
Is Caterpillar Stock a Buy?
- Caterpillar share price is 256.76 while CAT 8-day simple moving average is 249.33, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of CAT is 256.76 while Caterpillar 20-day SMA is 245.48, which makes it a Buy.
- Caterpillar 50-day simple moving average is 254.05 while CAT share price is 256.76, making it a Buy technically.
- CAT stock price is 256.76 and Caterpillar 200-day simple moving average is 245.96, creating a Buy signal.
CAT Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Caterpillar Stock Info
Price in USD:
Caterpillar 52-Week Range
Caterpillar (CAT) is a Buy
Caterpillar Share Price Forecast
What is the Caterpillar stock price today?
The Caterpillar stock price is 256.76 USD today.
Will CAT stock go up or go down?
Caterpillar> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Caterpillar overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Caterpillar is not overvalued.
Is Caterpillar Stock a Buy?
- Caterpillar share price is 256.76 while CAT 8-day exponential moving average is 250.30, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of CAT is 256.76 while Caterpillar 20-day EMA is 248.35, which makes it a Buy.
- Caterpillar 50-day exponential moving average is 252.65 while CAT share price is 256.76, making it a Buy technically.
- CAT stock price is 256.76 and Caterpillar 200-day simple moving average is 247.88, creating a Buy signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Caterpillar
Is Caterpillar a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.50 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, an increase this year of $6.64 per share, and an increase next year of $0.04 per share.
Technical Analysis of Caterpillar
Should I short Caterpillar stock?
- CAT Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is 0.23, suggesting Caterpillar is a Buy
- Caterpillar Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 59.92, which suggest Caterpillar is overbought
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Caterpillar is (236.1 - 250.88), which suggest Caterpillar is a Sell
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Caterpillar is (248.51 - 279.91), which suggest Caterpillar is a Sell
* Caterpillar stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.