7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Receive CAT News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than CAT
CAT Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||19.68|
|Price / Book:||7.67|
|Net Income (TTM):||$8.36B|
|Return on Equity:||50.02%|
|Return on Assets:||10.12%|
Caterpillar Earnings Forecast
Key Caterpillar Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 39 years for CAT is 29.47%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for CAT have been equal to 9.51% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 3.05% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 6.61% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of CAT is 11.28% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 39 years have been positive in 23 years.
Caterpillar Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Farm & Heavy Construction Machinery|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||21.7|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||13.3|