Wall Street Insider Makes Prediction about Hot A.I. StockLearn more here.
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Your Financial Advisor Doesn't Even Realize This Could HappenWatch the free video
- The current trend is moderately bullish and URI is experiencing selling pressure, which indicates risk of future bearish movement.
United Rentals Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
United Rentals Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||11.09||Buy|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||55.85||Buy|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||-414157||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(442.12 - 482.96)||Buy|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(429.86 - 475.3)||Buy|
United Rentals Technical Analysis
|Nov 22||Nov 24||Nov 27||Nov 28||Nov 29||Nov 30||Dec 1||Dec 4||Dec 5||Dec 6|
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for United Rentals Stock
Is United Rentals Stock a Buy?
- United Rentals share price is 476.44 while URI 8-day simple moving average is 477.02, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of URI is 476.44 while United Rentals 20-day SMA is 469.53, which makes it a Buy.
- United Rentals 50-day simple moving average is 444.74 while URI share price is 476.44, making it a Buy technically.
- URI stock price is 476.44 and United Rentals 200-day simple moving average is 422.59, creating a Buy signal.
URI Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
United Rentals Stock Info
Price in USD:
United Rentals 52-Week Range
United Rentals (URI) is a Buy
United Rentals Share Price Forecast
What is the United Rentals stock price today?
The United Rentals stock price is 476.44 USD today.
Will URI stock go up or go down?
United Rentals> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is United Rentals overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, United Rentals is not overvalued.
Is United Rentals Stock a Buy?
- United Rentals share price is 476.44 while URI 8-day exponential moving average is 477.88, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of URI is 476.44 while United Rentals 20-day EMA is 467.75, which makes it a Buy.
- United Rentals 50-day exponential moving average is 454.48 while URI share price is 476.44, making it a Buy technically.
- URI stock price is 476.44 and United Rentals 200-day simple moving average is 423.99, creating a Buy signal.
Fundamental Analysis of United Rentals
Is United Rentals a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.89 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, an increase this year of $7.46 per share, and an increase next year of $3.03 per share.
Technical Analysis of United Rentals
Should I short United Rentals stock?
- URI Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is 11.09, suggesting United Rentals is a Buy
- United Rentals Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 55.85, which suggest United Rentals is overbought
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for United Rentals is (442.12 - 482.96), which suggest United Rentals is a Buy
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for United Rentals is (429.86 - 475.3), which suggest United Rentals is a Buy
* United Rentals stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.