America's Cash Bubble Set to Burst on December 13, 2023Watch His Free Video Here
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Your Free eBook: How to Trade Earnings Announcements.Click Here to Claim Your FREE The Ultimate Strategy Guide To Trade Earnings!
- Based on the share price being above its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bullish and NTRS is experiencing selling pressure, which indicates risk of future bearish movement.
Northern Trust Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Northern Trust Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||2.94||Buy|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||79.45||Buy|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||-2248294||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(70.5 - 78.64)||Buy|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(68.21 - 78.65)||Buy|
Northern Trust Technical Analysis
|Nov 22||Nov 24||Nov 27||Nov 28||Nov 29||Nov 30||Dec 1||Dec 4||Dec 5||Dec 6|
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Northern Trust Stock
Is Northern Trust Stock a Buy?
- Northern Trust share price is 80.67 while NTRS 8-day simple moving average is 79.12, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of NTRS is 80.67 while Northern Trust 20-day SMA is 75.81, which makes it a Buy.
- Northern Trust 50-day simple moving average is 70.60 while NTRS share price is 80.67, making it a Buy technically.
- NTRS stock price is 80.67 and Northern Trust 200-day simple moving average is 76.59, creating a Buy signal.
NTRS Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Northern Trust Stock Info
Price in USD:
Northern Trust 52-Week Range
Northern Trust (NTRS) is a Sell
Northern Trust Share Price Forecast
What is the Northern Trust stock price today?
The Northern Trust stock price is 80.67 USD today.
Will NTRS stock go up or go down?
Northern Trust> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Northern Trust overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Northern Trust is overvalued.
Is Northern Trust Stock a Buy?
- Northern Trust share price is 80.67 while NTRS 8-day exponential moving average is 79.26, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of NTRS is 80.67 while Northern Trust 20-day EMA is 76.28, which makes it a Buy.
- Northern Trust 50-day exponential moving average is 73.34 while NTRS share price is 80.67, making it a Buy technically.
- NTRS stock price is 80.67 and Northern Trust 200-day simple moving average is 77.27, creating a Buy signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Northern Trust
Is Northern Trust a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings decrease this quarter of $0.04 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, a decrease this year of $1.22 per share, and a decrease next year of $0.23 per share.
Technical Analysis of Northern Trust
Should I short Northern Trust stock?
- NTRS Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is 2.94, suggesting Northern Trust is a Buy
- Northern Trust Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 79.45, which suggest Northern Trust is overbought
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Northern Trust is (70.5 - 78.64), which suggest Northern Trust is a Buy
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Northern Trust is (68.21 - 78.65), which suggest Northern Trust is a Buy
* Northern Trust stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.