This DeFi Coin Could 10x Soon... I Advise You Get In Now!Go here now to discover this DeFi diamond before the next surge!
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
R.I.P. for the American Dream? (Surprising answer inside...)Go here now for the details.
- Based on the share price being below its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bearish and LMT is experiencing slight selling pressure.
Lockheed Martin Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Lockheed Martin Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-8.71||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||28.5||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||-476806||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(417.73 - 448.13)||Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(435.95 - 462.11)||Sell|
Lockheed Martin Technical Analysis
|Sep 13||Sep 14||Sep 15||Sep 18||Sep 19||Sep 20||Sep 21||Sep 22||Sep 25||Sep 26|
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Lockheed Martin Stock
Is Lockheed Martin Stock a Buy?
- Lockheed Martin share price is 408.75 while LMT 8-day simple moving average is 419.88, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of LMT is 408.75 while Lockheed Martin 20-day SMA is 427.99, which makes it a Sell.
- Lockheed Martin 50-day simple moving average is 441.72 while LMT share price is 408.75, making it a Sell technically.
- LMT stock price is 408.75 and Lockheed Martin 200-day simple moving average is 461.57, creating a Sell signal.
LMT Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Lockheed Martin Stock Info
Price in USD:
Lockheed Martin 52-Week Range
Lockheed Martin (LMT) is a Sell
Lockheed Martin Share Price Forecast
What is the Lockheed Martin stock price today?
The Lockheed Martin stock price is 408.75 USD today.
Will LMT stock go up or go down?
Lockheed Martin> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Lockheed Martin overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Lockheed Martin is overvalued.
Is Lockheed Martin Stock a Buy?
- Lockheed Martin share price is 408.75 while LMT 8-day exponential moving average is 417.65, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of LMT is 408.75 while Lockheed Martin 20-day EMA is 426.38, which makes it a Sell.
- Lockheed Martin 50-day exponential moving average is 438.27 while LMT share price is 408.75, making it a Sell technically.
- LMT stock price is 408.75 and Lockheed Martin 200-day simple moving average is 450.88, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Lockheed Martin
Is Lockheed Martin a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.08 per share, an increase next quarter of $0.53 per share, an increase this year of $0.16 per share, and an increase next year of $0.95 per share.
Technical Analysis of Lockheed Martin
Should I short Lockheed Martin stock?
- LMT Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -8.71, suggesting Lockheed Martin is a Sell
- Lockheed Martin Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 28.5, which suggest Lockheed Martin is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Lockheed Martin is (417.73 - 448.13), which suggest Lockheed Martin is a Sell
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Lockheed Martin is (435.95 - 462.11), which suggest Lockheed Martin is a Sell
* Lockheed Martin stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.