Unexpected gains from AI stocksClick here to see the proof for yourself.
HSBC Holdings PLC
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
New AI Stock PayoutsWatch this presentation before then!
- Based on the share price being above its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bullish and HBCYF is experiencing buying pressure, which is a positive indicator for future bullish movement.
HSBC Holdings PLC Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
HSBC Holdings PLC Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||0.03||Buy|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||55.53||Buy|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||1049||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(7.26 - 7.62)||Buy|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(7.35 - 7.95)||Buy|
HSBC Holdings PLC Technical Analysis
|Sep 8||Sep 11||Sep 12||Sep 13||Sep 14||Sep 15||Sep 18||Sep 19||Sep 20||Sep 21|
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for HSBC Holdings PLC Stock
Is HSBC Holdings PLC Stock a Buy?
- HSBC Holdings PLC share price is 7.76 while HBCYF 8-day simple moving average is 7.65, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of HBCYF is 7.76 while HSBC Holdings PLC 20-day SMA is 7.47, which makes it a Buy.
- HSBC Holdings PLC 50-day simple moving average is 7.74 while HBCYF share price is 7.76, making it a Buy technically.
- HBCYF stock price is 7.76 and HSBC Holdings PLC 200-day simple moving average is 7.28, creating a Buy signal.
HBCYF Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
HSBC Holdings PLC Stock Info
Price in USD:
HSBC Holdings PLC 52-Week Range
HSBC Holdings PLC (HBCYF) is a Buy
HSBC Holdings PLC Share Price Forecast
What is the HSBC Holdings PLC stock price today?
The HSBC Holdings PLC stock price is 7.76 USD today.
Will HBCYF stock go up or go down?
HSBC Holdings PLC> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is HSBC Holdings PLC overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, HSBC Holdings PLC is not overvalued.
Is HSBC Holdings PLC Stock a Buy?
- HSBC Holdings PLC share price is 7.76 while HBCYF 8-day exponential moving average is 7.66, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of HBCYF is 7.76 while HSBC Holdings PLC 20-day EMA is 7.57, which makes it a Buy.
- HSBC Holdings PLC 50-day exponential moving average is 7.61 while HBCYF share price is 7.76, making it a Buy technically.
- HBCYF stock price is 7.76 and HSBC Holdings PLC 200-day simple moving average is 7.27, creating a Buy signal.
Technical Analysis of HSBC Holdings PLC
Should I short HSBC Holdings PLC stock?
- HBCYF Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is 0.03, suggesting HSBC Holdings PLC is a Buy
- HSBC Holdings PLC Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 55.53, which suggest HSBC Holdings PLC is overbought
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for HSBC Holdings PLC is (7.26 - 7.62), which suggest HSBC Holdings PLC is a Buy
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for HSBC Holdings PLC is (7.35 - 7.95), which suggest HSBC Holdings PLC is a Buy
* HSBC Holdings PLC stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.