Introducing The Great $2 AI MoonshotOpen your free presentation now
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
AI stocks have popped this year.Click here to see which AI stock he believes could be next
- Based on the share price being below its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bearish and GTLS is experiencing selling pressure, which indicates risk of future bearish movement.
Chart Industries Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Chart Industries Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-0.93||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||45.84||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||-244939||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(167.56 - 177.98)||Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(133.25 - 175.95)||Buy|
Chart Industries Technical Analysis
|Sep 19||Sep 20||Sep 21||Sep 22||Sep 25||Sep 26||Sep 27||Sep 28||Sep 29||Oct 2|
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Chart Industries Stock
Is Chart Industries Stock a Buy?
- Chart Industries share price is 166.67 while GTLS 8-day simple moving average is 167.09, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of GTLS is 166.67 while Chart Industries 20-day SMA is 171.49, which makes it a Sell.
- Chart Industries 50-day simple moving average is 169.76 while GTLS share price is 166.67, making it a Sell technically.
- GTLS stock price is 166.67 and Chart Industries 200-day simple moving average is 140.14, creating a Buy signal.
GTLS Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Chart Industries Stock Info
Price in USD:
Chart Industries 52-Week Range
Chart Industries (GTLS) is a Sell
Chart Industries Share Price Forecast
What is the Chart Industries stock price today?
The Chart Industries stock price is 166.67 USD today.
Will GTLS stock go up or go down?
Chart Industries> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Chart Industries overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Chart Industries is overvalued.
Is Chart Industries Stock a Buy?
- Chart Industries share price is 166.67 while GTLS 8-day exponential moving average is 168.07, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of GTLS is 166.67 while Chart Industries 20-day EMA is 169.64, which makes it a Sell.
- Chart Industries 50-day exponential moving average is 167.02 while GTLS share price is 166.67, making it a Sell technically.
- GTLS stock price is 166.67 and Chart Industries 200-day simple moving average is 153.18, creating a Buy signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Chart Industries
Is Chart Industries a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $1.16 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, an increase this year of $1.44 per share, and an increase next year of $4.23 per share.
Technical Analysis of Chart Industries
Should I short Chart Industries stock?
- GTLS Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -0.93, suggesting Chart Industries is a Sell
- Chart Industries Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 45.84, which suggest Chart Industries is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Chart Industries is (167.56 - 177.98), which suggest Chart Industries is a Buy
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Chart Industries is (133.25 - 175.95), which suggest Chart Industries is a Buy
* Chart Industries stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.