It's Called "the Singularity"Click here to learn how to prepare yourself for what's to come.
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
R.I.P. for the American Dream? (Surprising answer inside...)Go here now for the details.
- Based on the share price being below its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bearish and EMR is experiencing selling pressure, which indicates risk of future bearish movement.
Emerson Electric Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Emerson Electric Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||0.28||Buy|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||42.64||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||-2410773||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(96.88 - 99.3)||Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(84.25 - 97.05)||Buy|
Emerson Electric Technical Analysis
|Sep 13||Sep 14||Sep 15||Sep 18||Sep 19||Sep 20||Sep 21||Sep 22||Sep 25||Sep 26|
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Emerson Electric Stock
Is Emerson Electric Stock a Buy?
- Emerson Electric share price is 95.60 while EMR 8-day simple moving average is 97.82, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of EMR is 95.60 while Emerson Electric 20-day SMA is 98.40, which makes it a Sell.
- Emerson Electric 50-day simple moving average is 96.07 while EMR share price is 95.60, making it a Sell technically.
- EMR stock price is 95.60 and Emerson Electric 200-day simple moving average is 89.39, creating a Buy signal.
EMR Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Emerson Electric Stock Info
Price in USD:
Emerson Electric 52-Week Range
Emerson Electric (EMR) is a Buy
Emerson Electric Share Price Forecast
What is the Emerson Electric stock price today?
The Emerson Electric stock price is 95.60 USD today.
Will EMR stock go up or go down?
Emerson Electric> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Emerson Electric overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Emerson Electric is not overvalued.
Is Emerson Electric Stock a Buy?
- Emerson Electric share price is 95.60 while EMR 8-day exponential moving average is 97.47, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of EMR is 95.60 while Emerson Electric 20-day EMA is 97.70, which makes it a Sell.
- Emerson Electric 50-day exponential moving average is 95.75 while EMR share price is 95.60, making it a Sell technically.
- EMR stock price is 95.60 and Emerson Electric 200-day simple moving average is 90.47, creating a Buy signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Emerson Electric
Is Emerson Electric a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings decrease this quarter of $0.00 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, a decrease this year of $0.67 per share, and an increase next year of $0.47 per share.
Technical Analysis of Emerson Electric
Should I short Emerson Electric stock?
- EMR Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is 0.28, suggesting Emerson Electric is a Buy
- Emerson Electric Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 42.64, which suggest Emerson Electric is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Emerson Electric is (96.88 - 99.3), which suggest Emerson Electric is a Buy
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Emerson Electric is (84.25 - 97.05), which suggest Emerson Electric is a Buy
* Emerson Electric stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.