How options give me an extra DAILY paycheckSo, click here if you want to see how to make an extra daily paycheck, easily and reliably.
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
America's Cash Bubble Set to Burst on December 13, 2023Watch His Free Video Here
- Based on the share price being above its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bullish and EFX is experiencing buying pressure, which is a positive indicator for future bullish movement.
Equifax Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Equifax Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||9.96||Buy|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||83.31||Buy|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||958032||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(176.04 - 211.8)||Buy|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(178.89 - 211.07)||Buy|
Equifax Technical Analysis
|Nov 17||Nov 20||Nov 21||Nov 22||Nov 24||Nov 27||Nov 28||Nov 29||Nov 30||Dec 1|
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Equifax Stock
Is Equifax Stock a Buy?
- Equifax share price is 222.12 while EFX 8-day simple moving average is 213.99, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of EFX is 222.12 while Equifax 20-day SMA is 200.31, which makes it a Buy.
- Equifax 50-day simple moving average is 186.70 while EFX share price is 222.12, making it a Buy technically.
- EFX stock price is 222.12 and Equifax 200-day simple moving average is 201.88, creating a Buy signal.
EFX Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Equifax Stock Info
Price in USD:
Equifax 52-Week Range
Equifax (EFX) is a Buy
Equifax Share Price Forecast
What is the Equifax stock price today?
The Equifax stock price is 222.12 USD today.
Will EFX stock go up or go down?
Equifax> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Equifax overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Equifax is not overvalued.
Is Equifax Stock a Buy?
- Equifax share price is 222.12 while EFX 8-day exponential moving average is 213.73, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of EFX is 222.12 while Equifax 20-day EMA is 203.01, which makes it a Buy.
- Equifax 50-day exponential moving average is 194.58 while EFX share price is 222.12, making it a Buy technically.
- EFX stock price is 222.12 and Equifax 200-day simple moving average is 198.96, creating a Buy signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Equifax
Is Equifax a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings decrease this quarter of $0.29 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, a decrease this year of $0.86 per share, and an increase next year of $1.46 per share.
Technical Analysis of Equifax
Should I short Equifax stock?
- EFX Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is 9.96, suggesting Equifax is a Buy
- Equifax Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 83.31, which suggest Equifax is overbought
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Equifax is (176.04 - 211.8), which suggest Equifax is a Buy
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Equifax is (178.89 - 211.07), which suggest Equifax is a Buy
* Equifax stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.