BHP Group Stock Price Chart
Make The SMART Move and Get The Inflation Survival Plan!So don't wait until it's too late, act now and secure your future TODAY!
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
20-cent Gold Stock Has Backing of Major Gold ProducersThe time to get in is now BEFORE next drill results are released.
- Based on the share price being above its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bullish and BHP is experiencing buying pressure, which is a positive indicator for future bullish movement.
BHP Group Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
BHP Group Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-1.41||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||49.8||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||1814281||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(58.13 - 62.93)||Buy|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(58.1 - 67.2)||Sell|
BHP Group Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for BHP Group Stock
Is BHP Group Stock a Buy?
- BHP Group share price is 60.79 while BHP 8-day simple moving average is 58.63, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of BHP is 60.79 while BHP Group 20-day SMA is 60.27, which makes it a Buy.
- BHP Group 50-day simple moving average is 64.24 while BHP share price is 60.79, making it a Sell technically.
- BHP stock price is 60.79 and BHP Group 200-day simple moving average is 57.79, creating a Buy signal.
BHP Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
BHP Group Stock Info
Price in USD:
BHP Group 52-Week Range
BHP Group (BHP) is a Buy
BHP Group Share Price Forecast
What is the BHP Group stock price today?
The BHP Group stock price is 60.79 USD today.
Will BHP stock go up or go down?
BHP Group> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is BHP Group overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, BHP Group is not overvalued.
Is BHP Group Stock a Buy?
- BHP Group share price is 60.79 while BHP 8-day exponential moving average is 59.16, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of BHP is 60.79 while BHP Group 20-day EMA is 60.14, which makes it a Buy.
- BHP Group 50-day exponential moving average is 61.99 while BHP share price is 60.79, making it a Sell technically.
- BHP stock price is 60.79 and BHP Group 200-day simple moving average is 60.94, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of BHP Group
Is BHP Group a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings decrease this quarter of $0.00 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, a decrease this year of $1.71 per share, and a decrease next year of $2.12 per share.
Technical Analysis of BHP Group
Should I short BHP Group stock?
- BHP Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -1.41, suggesting BHP Group is a Sell
- BHP Group Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 49.8, which suggest BHP Group is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for BHP Group is (58.13 - 62.93), which suggest BHP Group is a Sell
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for BHP Group is (58.1 - 67.2), which suggest BHP Group is a Sell
* BHP Group stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.