It's Called "the Singularity"Click here to learn how to prepare yourself for what's to come.
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Unexpected gains from AI stocksClick here to see the proof for yourself.
- Based on the share price being below its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bearish and BEN is experiencing selling pressure, which indicates risk of future bearish movement.
Franklin Resources Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Franklin Resources Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-0.33||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||33.07||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||-2050209||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(25.7 - 26.44)||Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(24.98 - 28.02)||Sell|
Franklin Resources Technical Analysis
|Sep 8||Sep 11||Sep 12||Sep 13||Sep 14||Sep 15||Sep 18||Sep 19||Sep 20||Sep 21|
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Franklin Resources Stock
Is Franklin Resources Stock a Buy?
- Franklin Resources share price is 25.18 while BEN 8-day simple moving average is 25.99, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of BEN is 25.18 while Franklin Resources 20-day SMA is 26.10, which makes it a Sell.
- Franklin Resources 50-day simple moving average is 27.35 while BEN share price is 25.18, making it a Sell technically.
- BEN stock price is 25.18 and Franklin Resources 200-day simple moving average is 27.37, creating a Sell signal.
BEN Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Franklin Resources Stock Info
Price in USD:
Franklin Resources 52-Week Range
Franklin Resources (BEN) is a Sell
Franklin Resources Share Price Forecast
What is the Franklin Resources stock price today?
The Franklin Resources stock price is 25.18 USD today.
Will BEN stock go up or go down?
Franklin Resources> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Franklin Resources overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Franklin Resources is overvalued.
Is Franklin Resources Stock a Buy?
- Franklin Resources share price is 25.18 while BEN 8-day exponential moving average is 25.90, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of BEN is 25.18 while Franklin Resources 20-day EMA is 26.18, which makes it a Sell.
- Franklin Resources 50-day exponential moving average is 26.64 while BEN share price is 25.18, making it a Sell technically.
- BEN stock price is 25.18 and Franklin Resources 200-day simple moving average is 26.90, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Franklin Resources
Is Franklin Resources a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings decrease this quarter of $0.09 per share, an increase next quarter of $0.03 per share, a decrease this year of $1.14 per share, and an increase next year of $0.22 per share.
Technical Analysis of Franklin Resources
Should I short Franklin Resources stock?
- BEN Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -0.33, suggesting Franklin Resources is a Sell
- Franklin Resources Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 33.07, which suggest Franklin Resources is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Franklin Resources is (25.7 - 26.44), which suggest Franklin Resources is a Sell
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Franklin Resources is (24.98 - 28.02), which suggest Franklin Resources is a Sell
* Franklin Resources stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.