This new A.I. tech is a retirement game changerClick Here
Bank Of China
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
[Free Copy] Hedge Fund Black BookSend Me My Free Copy!
- The current trend is relatively stagnant and BACHY is experiencing slight selling pressure.
Bank Of China Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Bank Of China Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-0.01||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||48.18||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||-27684||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(8.36 - 8.62)||Buy|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(8.57 - 10.03)||Sell|
Bank Of China Technical Analysis
|Sep 8||Sep 11||Sep 12||Sep 13||Sep 14||Sep 15||Sep 18||Sep 19||Sep 20||Sep 21|
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Bank Of China Stock
Is Bank Of China Stock a Buy?
- Bank Of China share price is 8.57 while BACHY 8-day simple moving average is 8.61, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of BACHY is 8.57 while Bank Of China 20-day SMA is 8.53, which makes it a Buy.
- Bank Of China 50-day simple moving average is 8.66 while BACHY share price is 8.57, making it a Sell technically.
- BACHY stock price is 8.57 and Bank Of China 200-day simple moving average is 9.34, creating a Sell signal.
BACHY Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Bank Of China Stock Info
Price in USD:
Bank Of China 52-Week Range
Bank Of China (BACHY) is a Sell
Bank Of China Share Price Forecast
What is the Bank Of China stock price today?
The Bank Of China stock price is 8.57 USD today.
Will BACHY stock go up or go down?
Bank Of China> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Bank Of China overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Bank Of China is overvalued.
Is Bank Of China Stock a Buy?
- Bank Of China share price is 8.57 while BACHY 8-day exponential moving average is 8.61, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of BACHY is 8.57 while Bank Of China 20-day EMA is 8.58, which makes it a Sell.
- Bank Of China 50-day exponential moving average is 8.75 while BACHY share price is 8.57, making it a Sell technically.
- BACHY stock price is 8.57 and Bank Of China 200-day simple moving average is 9.16, creating a Sell signal.
Technical Analysis of Bank Of China
Should I short Bank Of China stock?
- BACHY Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -0.01, suggesting Bank Of China is a Sell
- Bank Of China Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 48.18, which suggest Bank Of China is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Bank Of China is (8.36 - 8.62), which suggest Bank Of China is a Sell
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Bank Of China is (8.57 - 10.03), which suggest Bank Of China is a Sell
* Bank Of China stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.