New AI Stock PayoutsWatch this presentation before then!
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
We Could Be Less Than 3 Months Out from an AI SupereventClick here .
- Based on the share price being below its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bearish and ACHC is experiencing selling pressure, which indicates risk of future bearish movement.
Acadia Healthcare Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Acadia Healthcare Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-1.54||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||33.48||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||-299846||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(71.02 - 76.22)||Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(70.21 - 77.07)||Sell|
Acadia Healthcare Technical Analysis
|Sep 11||Sep 12||Sep 13||Sep 14||Sep 15||Sep 18||Sep 19||Sep 20||Sep 21||Sep 22|
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Acadia Healthcare Stock
Is Acadia Healthcare Stock a Buy?
- Acadia Healthcare share price is 70.15 while ACHC 8-day simple moving average is 70.51, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of ACHC is 70.15 while Acadia Healthcare 20-day SMA is 73.22, which makes it a Sell.
- Acadia Healthcare 50-day simple moving average is 74.85 while ACHC share price is 70.15, making it a Sell technically.
- ACHC stock price is 70.15 and Acadia Healthcare 200-day simple moving average is 75.84, creating a Sell signal.
ACHC Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Acadia Healthcare Stock Info
Price in USD:
Acadia Healthcare 52-Week Range
Acadia Healthcare (ACHC) is a Sell
Acadia Healthcare Share Price Forecast
What is the Acadia Healthcare stock price today?
The Acadia Healthcare stock price is 70.15 USD today.
Will ACHC stock go up or go down?
Acadia Healthcare> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Acadia Healthcare overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Acadia Healthcare is overvalued.
Is Acadia Healthcare Stock a Buy?
- Acadia Healthcare share price is 70.15 while ACHC 8-day exponential moving average is 70.83, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of ACHC is 70.15 while Acadia Healthcare 20-day EMA is 72.44, which makes it a Sell.
- Acadia Healthcare 50-day exponential moving average is 73.90 while ACHC share price is 70.15, making it a Sell technically.
- ACHC stock price is 70.15 and Acadia Healthcare 200-day simple moving average is 74.82, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Acadia Healthcare
Is Acadia Healthcare a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.12 per share, an increase next quarter of $0.11 per share, an increase this year of $0.27 per share, and an increase next year of $0.35 per share.
Technical Analysis of Acadia Healthcare
Should I short Acadia Healthcare stock?
- ACHC Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -1.54, suggesting Acadia Healthcare is a Sell
- Acadia Healthcare Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 33.48, which suggest Acadia Healthcare is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Acadia Healthcare is (71.02 - 76.22), which suggest Acadia Healthcare is a Sell
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Acadia Healthcare is (70.21 - 77.07), which suggest Acadia Healthcare is a Sell
* Acadia Healthcare stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.