The Western Union
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive WU News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than WU
WU Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||11.15|
|Price / Book:||7.01|
|Net Income (TTM):||$748.4M|
|Return on Equity:||133.69%|
|Return on Assets:||8.9%|
The Western Union Earnings Forecast
Key The Western Union Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 18 years for WU is 41.32%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for WU have been equal to 21.54% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 11.09% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of WU is 20.35% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 22 years have been positive in 13 years.
The Western Union Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||5.05|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||6.98|