Sealed Air 10K Form
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive SEE News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than SEE
SEE Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||14.51|
|Price / Book:||15.77|
|Net Income (TTM):||$404.3M|
|Return on Equity:||155.63%|
|Return on Assets:||6.34%|
Sealed Air Earnings Forecast
Key Sealed Air Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 27 years for SEE is 31.42%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for SEE have been equal to 13.94% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 34.48% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of SEE is 8.71% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 27 years have been positive in 18 years.
Sealed Air Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Packaging & Containers|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||11.37|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||9.21|
SEE Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Sealed Air (SEE) is a Sell
Is Sealed Air a Buy or a Sell?
Sealed Air stock is rated a Sell
The current Sealed Air [SEE] share price is $37.85. The Score for SEE is 18, which is 64% below its historic median score of 50, and infers higher risk than normal.