7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Receive IRBT News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than IRBT
IRBT Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||443.71|
|Price / Book:||4.21|
|Net Income (TTM):||$-325.22M|
|Return on Equity:||-80.85%|
|Return on Assets:||-40.61%|
iRobot Earnings Forecast
Key iRobot Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 22 years for IRBT is 29.58%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for IRBT have been equal to 34.77% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 14.07% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 0.00% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of IRBT is -24.19% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 22 years have been positive in 15 years.
iRobot Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Furnishings, Fixtures & Appliances|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||0|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||0|