Hyster-Yale Materials Handling
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive HY News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than HY
HY Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||10.09|
|Price / Book:||2.76|
|Net Income (TTM):||$108.3M|
|Return on Equity:||46.33%|
|Return on Assets:||5.3%|
Hyster-Yale Materials Handling Earnings Forecast
Key Hyster-Yale Materials Handling Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 13 years for HY is 12.23%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for HY have been equal to 13.33% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is -38.33% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of HY is -2.09% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 13 years have been positive in 8 years.
Hyster-Yale Materials Handling Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Farm & Heavy Construction Machinery|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||0|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||0|
HY Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Hyster-Yale Materials Handling (HY) is a Sell