7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Receive AMGN News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than AMGN
AMGN Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||15.43|
|Price / Book:||18.81|
|Net Income (TTM):||$7.57B|
|Return on Equity:||139.6%|
|Return on Assets:||9.5%|
Amgen Earnings Forecast
Key Amgen Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 39 years for AMGN is 75.66%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for AMGN have been equal to 20.57% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 16.84% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 21.46% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of AMGN is 24.89% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 39 years have been positive in 25 years.
Amgen Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Drug Manufacturers - General|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||22.22|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||13.52|