7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Receive A News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than A
A Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||23.37|
|Price / Book:||5.89|
|Net Income (TTM):||$1.13B|
|Return on Equity:||20.72%|
|Return on Assets:||10.61%|
Agilent Technologies Earnings Forecast
Key Agilent Technologies Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 25 years for A is 54.35%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for A have been equal to 23.90% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 6.82% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 6.70% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of A is 18.31% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 25 years have been positive in 13 years.
Agilent Technologies Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Diagnostics & Research|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||26.78|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||19.37|