America's Cash Bubble Set to Burst on December 13, 2023Watch His Free Video Here
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Regime Change At Federal Reserve?Here's everything you need to know (including three steps to take to profit).
- The current trend is relatively stagnant and SE is experiencing buying pressure, which is a positive indicator for future bullish movement.
Sea Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Sea Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-0.84||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||51.6||Buy|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||4448571||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(36.56 - 43.06)||Buy|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(35.7 - 52.32)||Sell|
Sea Technical Analysis
|Nov 27||Nov 28||Nov 29||Nov 30||Dec 1||Dec 4||Dec 5||Dec 6||Dec 7||Dec 8|
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Sea Stock
Is Sea Stock a Buy?
- Sea share price is 40.00 while SE 8-day simple moving average is 38.03, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of SE is 40.00 while Sea 20-day SMA is 38.67, which makes it a Buy.
- Sea 50-day simple moving average is 41.62 while SE share price is 40.00, making it a Sell technically.
- SE stock price is 40.00 and Sea 200-day simple moving average is 57.49, creating a Sell signal.
SE Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Sea Stock Info
Price in USD:
Sea 52-Week Range
Sea (SE) is a Sell
Sea Share Price Forecast
What is the Sea stock price today?
The Sea stock price is 40.00 USD today.
Will SE stock go up or go down?
Sea> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Sea overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Sea is overvalued.
Is Sea Stock a Buy?
- Sea share price is 40.00 while SE 8-day exponential moving average is 38.62, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of SE is 40.00 while Sea 20-day EMA is 39.06, which makes it a Buy.
- Sea 50-day exponential moving average is 40.98 while SE share price is 40.00, making it a Sell technically.
- SE stock price is 40.00 and Sea 200-day simple moving average is 53.70, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Sea
Is Sea a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.19 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, an increase this year of $4.87 per share, and a decrease next year of $0.03 per share.
Technical Analysis of Sea
Should I short Sea stock?
- SE Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -0.84, suggesting Sea is a Sell
- Sea Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 51.6, which suggest Sea is overbought
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Sea is (36.56 - 43.06), which suggest Sea is a Sell
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Sea is (35.7 - 52.32), which suggest Sea is a Sell
* Sea stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.