Tech insider: "Watch your mailbox"Full story here.
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Your Free eBook: How to Trade Earnings Announcements.Click Here to Claim Your FREE The Ultimate Strategy Guide To Trade Earnings!
- Based on the share price being below its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bearish and CELH is experiencing selling pressure, which indicates risk of future bearish movement.
Celsius Holdings Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Celsius Holdings Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-1.03||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||44.24||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||-2788128||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(50.77 - 56.65)||Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(50.15 - 61.61)||Sell|
Celsius Holdings Technical Analysis
|Nov 22||Nov 24||Nov 27||Nov 28||Nov 29||Nov 30||Dec 1||Dec 4||Dec 5||Dec 6|
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Celsius Holdings Stock
Is Celsius Holdings Stock a Buy?
- Celsius Holdings share price is 51.22 while CELH 8-day simple moving average is 51.70, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of CELH is 51.22 while Celsius Holdings 20-day SMA is 53.08, which makes it a Sell.
- Celsius Holdings 50-day simple moving average is 54.27 while CELH share price is 51.22, making it a Sell technically.
- CELH stock price is 51.22 and Celsius Holdings 200-day simple moving average is 46.89, creating a Buy signal.
CELH Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Celsius Holdings Stock Info
Price in USD:
Celsius Holdings 52-Week Range
Celsius Holdings (CELH) is a Sell
Celsius Holdings Share Price Forecast
What is the Celsius Holdings stock price today?
The Celsius Holdings stock price is 51.22 USD today.
Will CELH stock go up or go down?
Celsius Holdings> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Celsius Holdings overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Celsius Holdings is overvalued.
Is Celsius Holdings Stock a Buy?
- Celsius Holdings share price is 51.22 while CELH 8-day exponential moving average is 51.84, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of CELH is 51.22 while Celsius Holdings 20-day EMA is 52.77, which makes it a Sell.
- Celsius Holdings 50-day exponential moving average is 54.22 while CELH share price is 51.22, making it a Sell technically.
- CELH stock price is 51.22 and Celsius Holdings 200-day simple moving average is 48.65, creating a Buy signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Celsius Holdings
Is Celsius Holdings a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.14 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, an increase this year of $0.58 per share, and an increase next year of $0.17 per share.
Technical Analysis of Celsius Holdings
Should I short Celsius Holdings stock?
- CELH Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -1.03, suggesting Celsius Holdings is a Sell
- Celsius Holdings Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 44.24, which suggest Celsius Holdings is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Celsius Holdings is (50.77 - 56.65), which suggest Celsius Holdings is a Sell
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Celsius Holdings is (50.15 - 61.61), which suggest Celsius Holdings is a Sell
* Celsius Holdings stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.