7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Receive CHK News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than CHK
CHK Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||11.83|
|Price / Book:||1.03|
|Net Income (TTM):||$5.43B|
|Return on Equity:||58.49%|
|Return on Assets:||37.28%|
Chesapeake Energy Earnings Forecast
Key Chesapeake Energy Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 29 years for CHK is 32.33%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for CHK have been equal to 1.24% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 3.30% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of CHK is 43.14% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 29 years have been positive in 15 years.
Chesapeake Energy Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Oil & Gas E&P|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||2.42|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||14.77|